There’s so much that goes into creating a successful website:
- Writing compelling content, including killer headlines
- Creating a strategic SEO marketing campaign
- Drawing a massive amount of traffic daily
And of course there’s more. However, the three necessities mentioned above all center around one important factor: using the best longtail tool.
Having the best longtail tool is crucial to your website’s success for so many reasons. Here are some of those reasons:
- You can draw your targeted audience to your site by having the right longtail keywords placed within your headline, sub headlines, and content’s body.
- As part of your SEO marketing plan, you can use the right longtail keywords in your PPC campaign, downloadable eBooks, and any other SEO marketing material.
- You can rank high on organic search engines such as Google; for your longtail keywords will consist of phrases searchers type into the search engine bar.
Using the Best Longtail Tool
With so many keyword research tools available, how do you know when you’re using the best one?
For starters, you want to use a longtail tool versus a short tail research tool. An example of a short tail keyword tool is Google Adwords Keyword Tool.
This is advised because short tail keywords are generic and everyone uses them; giving you no distinction from other sites.
On the other hand, a longtail tool will distinguish your website from others. This is done by giving you unique phrases befitting for your niche.
These phrases are unlikely to be used by other websites because no two sites are alike.
Additionally, the best longtail tool will provide you with the following features:
- The ability to watch visitors arrive at your site in real-time
- Send you email alerts on new longtail keywords suggestions
- Improve your search engine ranking while increasing your traffic
These are just a few of the features you can expect with the best longtail tool, which Hittail offers and more.