SEO is an effective and important marketing strategy and there are many benefits to a good SEO strategy, we have outlined the top 10 to help you understand why SEO is awesome. Websites should engage in search engine optimization, or SEO as it’s commonly called. SEO agencies are able to track nearly every aspect of their strategy, like increases in rankings, traffic and conversions. What are the advantages of SEO?
Here are the some advantages of search engine optimization.
1. Cost effectiveness. SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively looking for your products and services online. Search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo provide organic listings, i.e. free listings. So, when your website is listed on the first search engine result page, there’s no need for paid advertising like Ad-words. The traffic resulting from SEO is more qualified than many other marketing strategies, resulting in cost-savings for companies.
2. Increase in traffic. SEO also focuses on creating informative and keyword relevant title tags and meta descriptions, which show up in the result pages. Having optimized tags and descriptions helps to increase click through rate, which also promotes increases in qualified web traffic. However, with SEO, the traffic is never ending. Just make sure you maximize these results by using long tail keywords.
3. Build more trustworthiness. People use search engines such as Google because they know they can trust the results it gives them. So, having your site listed on Google’s SERP makes your website trustworthy as well – a definite plus in your favor.
4. Take Your Business to the Next Level. One of the advantages of SEO is that it gives you an opportunity to excel above your competitors. Granted, your competitors are using SEO too; however, long tail keywords tailored specifically to your site’s niche and purpose gives you a chance to capture the right target audience.
5. Hit your local target audience. With SEO in full force, there’s no need to run out and pay for billboard advertisement locally. SEO consists of rearranging the site’s architecture and links to make pages within the website easier to find and navigate. This not only makes it easier for search engines to crawl your site and find pages, but also makes it easier for users to find information on your website as well. Instead engage in SEO marketing with long tail keywords geared towards your local audience.
6. Higher sales. Thanks to advanced technology we can now get the internet on mobile devices. In short, people can Google a business while on the go. All of the previously mentioned factors will unquestionably result in more sales. This is one of the best advantages of SEO; after all, you want your website to make money.
7. Brand awareness. Since top position rankings result in significant impressions, having your website in these top positions on the result pages translates to more exposure for your website. Plus, being on the first page for your targeted keywords not only helps users to associate your brand with those keywords, but it instills trust, since companies on the first page are generally perceived to be more trustworthy. The more your pages and content rank in high positions in the search engines, the more chances you have for users to see your content and associate with your brand. Using SEO will make your brand stand out from the rest and can easily be the boost that you need to see your sales go through the roof.
8. Customers data access. Using SEO you get your customer data. Customer data is extremely valuable in this business and is not that hard to come by with the right tools. You can discover new products to expand to by looking at keyword data and seeing what people are searching the most for. You can use this to your advantage and find a high search volume keyword with low competitiveness and although that may be hard to find it has the potential to bring in thousands of sales per month to your website. Manipulating it to your advantage can be exponentially beneficial for your business.
All of these advantages of SEO result in one thing: you’ll get a great ROI(Return on Investment). Considering this is what you want for your website, it’s well worth the time and effort to make SEO part of your marketing strategy. Search engine optimization has many benefits, but we know it can be costly at first. Unlike advertisements the affects of SEO are permanent. They don’t suddenly stop if you stop paying for them. Of course you will need a little upkeep to maintain that top 1st spot ranking. If you want to grow your business invest into a SEO campaign today.
If you have used HitTail SEO Checker Tool in the past or are using HitTail right now, let us know your thoughts in the comments below.