It doesn’t matter if your website is free or customized; new or established. There’s something far more important that your website needs, and that’s traffic.
So how do you get traffic to your website? You simply optimize your webpages with long tail keywords. This means including long tail keywords in your content’s sentences.
A bigger challenge, however, might be how to get long tail keywords i.e. how to find them. Read on and discover this isn’t a challenge at all.
Three Options on How to Get Long Tail Keywords
In regards on how to get long tail keywords, there are three ways:
- Social media tools: Twitter is an example of a social media site that’s usable for generating long tail keywords. Simply use Twitter’s search engine bar to type in long tail phrases – with or without the hash tag.
However, you have to rely on your imagination to contemplate long tail keywords. Furthermore, there’s no guarantee your keyword selections are popular beyond Twitter or frequently used by other websites.
- Google analytics: With this option, you must wait a day or possibly longer to see what keywords are bringing people to your website. In addition to this, Google Analytics presents charts and data that might be difficult to read at first.
You’re trying to run a website. You don’t have time to figure out some crazy information that in the end, still might require the attention of an analytics expert for better understanding.
- Keyword research tool: Hittail is a prime example of this. With the installation of a tracking code to your website, you’ll quickly get a suggestion of underperforming long tail keywords that will rank your website better on search engine result pages.
The Best Option for Getting Long Tail Keywords
The best method for getting long tail keywords is with a keyword research tool. This is so because of five reasons:
- No imagination is needed to develop long tail keywords
- Long tail research tools such as Hittail work in real-time
- The results are instant
- The long tail keyword suggestions are commonly used by searchers
- The long tail keyword suggestions are unique to your website’s niche
So, with these reasons, it’s obvious how to get long tail keywords for your website: by using a long tail keyword research tool.