Although long tail has been defined before on Hittail blog, there is more to this profitable business strategy than discussed earlier. Therefore, let’s better define the long tail by showing how it works.
- Long tail equals less competition. Since long tail consists of longer phrases, few sites will have the same phrase. As a result, this gives websites less competition and a chance for a higher ranking on search engine result pages.
- Long tail generates more traffic. Unlike a single keyword, a long tail keyword can bring visitors to your site because the exact phrase they’re searching with is embedded into your content. Remember, having this phrase in your content is what ranks you higher on search engine results pages such as Google.
- With long tail, you can expect higher conversion rates. This is the area that makes long tail profitable. People searching with a specific phrase are ready to buy your product. Thus, they can easily be converted from a visitor into a buyer.
- It’s a perfect fit for pay per click (PPC). The best way to define the long tail in correlation with PPC is to state that it’s one of the best ROI. This is because you’re bidding on specific phrases that best describes what you’re selling.
- It’s much easier to optimize with long tail. Long tail provides a more natural fit in content versus short keywords. This in turn, makes it easier for your audience to read.
It’s Safe to Define the Long Tail as a Miraculous Internet Marketing Strategy
Because long tail works well in garnering traffic and conversions, it’s safe to call it “a miraculous internet marketing strategy.”
It’s safe to make this bold statement because it prevents the following major blunder from occurring:
- You don’t focus all your marketing attention on just one or two keywords, which will force you into stiff competition with other websites or bloggers using the same keywords.
In conclusion, to define the long tail and its effectiveness is to know that it shouldn’t be dismissed as part of your internet marketing strategy. So now that you know how beneficial it is to use long tail keyword tools such as Hittail, get started by using the top online keyword service now: Hittail.com.