The Long tail keywords are those three and four keyword phrases which are very specific to whatever you are selling. Long-tail keywords are longer and more specific keyword phrases that visitors are more likely to use when they are closer to a point-of-purchase. Whenever a new customer uses a highly specific search phrase, they tend to be looking for exactly what they are actually going to buy. Highly specific multi-word phrases tend to be far easier to rank well for than the more generic single keyword or double keyword phrases. It is much easier to rank for long tail keywords than for more common keywords.
In order to really profit from a keyword strategy focusing on long tail keyword, you should have a clear vision of your company, blog, product and website. If you want to sell something then you should be well aware of what your product or your website offers to your audience. If you know and understand this, it will be much easier to make your audience like and buy your stuff. You should thus take some time to think about the uniqueness of your product and write that down. if you have your mission clear, you should be able to define what makes your product or website stand out in market. Long tail keyword are highly valuable if you know how to use them.
Long-tail keyword example: Hittail generates long tail keywords
Short-tail keyword example: Management process
Reasons to use and focus on long tail keywords:
- Long-tail keywords are a better way to connect with customers.
- Using Long-tail keywords consumer makes their purchase decision.
- Long-tail keywords provide context to your content and fuel your blog strategy.
- Posts focused on long-tail keywords provide more value to the reader.
- The long tail keywords are much easier to rank for.
- People who search by using long tail keywords are far more likely to become buyers.
- Long-tail keywords are how people actually search the Internet.
- Long tail keywords get less search traffic, but will usually have a higher conversion value, as they are more specific.
- Long-tail keywords help you rank for single keywords and ranking for long-tail keywords builds a strong conversion tunnel.
- Focus on long-tail keywords to answer voice assistant searches.
- Long-tail keywords are most of your keyword research and organic traffic anyway.
- Using long tail keywords many more pages indexed in Google.
How to Find Long-Tail Keywords:
Using long-tail keyword variations in your marketing campaigns is a win-win: better search rankings, more qualified search traffic, and lower costs per click. There is hittail’s 21 days trail plan. I highly recommend that you get the free trial of HitTail, try it for 21 days, then write a review. If you want to grow your organic search traffic using long tail, then we highly recommend that you start using HitTail.
Managing long-tail keywords is simply a matter of establishing better lines of communication between your business and the customers who are already out there, actively shopping for what you provide. Instead of focusing on just two or three highly competitive general keywords, target the dozens or even hundreds of easy-to-rank-for long tail keywords. It is better to have a few pages sending you large amounts of less targeted traffic and a large number of pages with each sending you small amounts of highly targeted traffic. Regardless of what digital marketing strategy your company is focusing, effectively researching long-tail keyword trends is the key to winning.
If you have used HitTail in the past or are using HitTail right now, let us know your thoughts in the comments below.